Preventing annoying "password will expire" message if password ne ver expires / bug 2836

Tue Oct 11 10:13:08 GMT 2005

On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 11:28:47AM +0200, Beschorner Daniel wrote:
> Would something like this be the right way?
> Windows seems to return time_min in this case.

I think this is the wrong place to put it, I'd rather put it into
rpc_server/srv_netlog_nt.c around line 850. From within Samba we want to be
able to access the correctly stored time, it's Windows which should receive
time_min. Probably it would be best if you created a little wrapper routine
around pdb_get_pass_must_change_time that can be called in other places if
necessary.

Thanks,

Volker