svn commit: samba r10838 - in branches/SAMBA_4_0/source/winbind: .

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sun Oct 9 09:03:42 GMT 2005

On Sat, 2005-10-08 at 17:45 +0000, vlendec at samba.org wrote:
> Author: vlendec
> Date: 2005-10-08 17:45:27 +0000 (Sat, 08 Oct 2005)
> New Revision: 10838
>
> WebSVN: http://websvn.samba.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi?view=rev&root=samba&rev=10838
>
> Log:
> Get us an schannel'ed netlogon pipe.

My only worry is that we now have two ways we get the auth2'ed pipe:
Either in the librpc code or in winbindd.  Your approach nicely takes
advantage of the way I re-designed that area, however.

> Abartlet, now I think I need some assistance to implement the pam auth & crap
> auth calls.

Anything you need in particular?

Examples of how to do a netlogon are in the RPC-SCHANNEL, RPC-SAMLOGON
and RPC-NETLOGON tests.  I personally really like the SamLogonEx call,
where we don't have to worry about the credentials chaining (but we need
to make Samba3 support it, and fallback...).

I'm happy to help.