svn commit: samba r11914 - branches/SAMBA_3_0/source/passdb trunk/source/passdb

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sat Nov 26 10:26:48 GMT 2005

On Sat, 2005-11-26 at 09:50 +0000, vlendec at samba.org wrote:
> Author: vlendec
> Date: 2005-11-26 09:50:54 +0000 (Sat, 26 Nov 2005)
> New Revision: 11914
>
> WebSVN: http://websvn.samba.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi?view=rev&root=samba&rev=11914
>
> Log:
> After talking to Jeremy, implement passdb:expand_explicit with a default of
> no. This changes our default behaviour.

Perhaps a better name would be passdb:server_sub_expand ?

I support this change, which reverts us to earlier Samba 3.0 behaviour.

We should document that %LOGONSERVER% matches what %L was doing (I
think...), without the need for this option to be set.

We should also remove the hack we had to avoid expanding %LOGONSERVER%
as a special case. (gd's change, I think)