svn commit: samba r11868 - in branches/SAMBA_4_0/source/torture/rpc: .

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Nov 23 23:29:53 GMT 2005

On Wed, 2005-11-23 at 14:35 +0100, Volker Lendecke wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 23, 2005 at 07:53:34AM +0100, Volker Lendecke wrote:
> > Ok, I did not know about credentials_files.c. I'll look at that today.
>
> What I want to have for the test is a simple way to specify masses of
> credentials. The two files (user.pwd and wks.pwd) I'm using in rpc-login have
> one single principal per line:
>
> domain\user%password
>
> For workstations for obvious reasons the domain is ignored.
>
> When looking at credentials_files.c I only see a single principal per file. How
> would I get thousands of users using credentials_files.c? Thousands of files?

I don't mind sensible extensions to the credentials system.  Heck, it's
already a kitchen sink already :-)

I'm just trying to avoid the 'special case' which got XPLOGIN in trouble
in the first place.  As a note, there is cli_credentials_parse_string(),
which does the string manipulation that read_pwd_file() does.