svn commit: samba r11868 - in branches/SAMBA_4_0/source/torture/rpc: .

Wed Nov 23 06:53:34 GMT 2005

On Wed, Nov 23, 2005 at 12:04:39PM +1100, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> As such, the best way to avoid this is to re-use as much of the code as
> possible.  In particular, it would be great if we could (optionally) use
> a normal join from 'net join', or a password file as the credentials
> system normally uses it (see auth/credentials/credentials_files.c).

Ok, I did not know about credentials_files.c. I'll look at that today.

And I really do promise to document the test properly, but I *really* need to
test the customer setup until end of the week, so this had to wait a bit.

Thanks for your understanding :-)

Volker