svn commit: samba r11705 - in branches/SAMBA_4_0/source/libnet: .

Rafal Szczesniak mimir at samba.org
Sun Nov 13 22:08:30 GMT 2005

On Mon, Nov 14, 2005 at 08:39:51AM +1100, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-11-13 at 22:36 +0100, Rafal Szczesniak wrote:

> > > I really don't think we want those semantics in libnet.  Why can't
> > > libnet_LookupPdc do the allocation?
> >
> > Sure it can. I just followed what resolve_name required, but I don't
> > mind changing that :)
>
> I'm not entirely sure what you mean here:  Perhaps post your proposed
> change to the list?

I just mean chaning behaviour of libnet_LookupPdc so that it allocates
the buffer and returns it with proper ip address. This means no
requirement to pass allocated buffer to the function as it takes care
of it itself.

It is really quite small change. I don't want to touch resolve_name
part.

cheers,
--
Rafal Szczesniak