samba smbd version 2.2.12 HP CIFS Server A.01.11.04 does hang if start in a HP serviceguard configuration

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Sun Nov 13 17:03:23 GMT 2005

Ok, reported as bug 3259 and a sample safety-check function
attached (mismount.c).

--dave

--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest