svn commit: samba r11658 - in branches/SAMBA_3_0/source: .

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Fri Nov 11 22:08:33 GMT 2005

Green, Paul wrote:
> Yes.  I confused the initialization and the declaration of the
> functions.
>
> I apologize profusely and twice.  Once for getting the analysis wrong
> and once for getting the testing wrong.  I am embarrassed to return to
> the Samba scene only to make such a fool of myself in public.

  Hey, don't feel bad.
  The C compiler crew at Honeywell made almost exactly the
same error.... I wrote a declaration and forgot the code,
and it generated code with an empty declaration. Which
core-dumped all over me (;-))

--dave
--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest