svn commit: samba r11619 - in branches/SAMBA_4_0/source/kdc: .

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Fri Nov 11 00:13:46 GMT 2005

Stefan,

 > with the current packet_queue_run() this will crash,
 > as the destructor would free the packet context and the fd event

yep, you're right. The usual trick for coping with this sort of thing
is to setup the operation to happen as the next event, rather than
immediately. So the destructor in the kdc would do this:

	event_add_timed(kdcconn->conn->event.ctx, kdcconn, timeval_zero(),
                  	destroy_the_kdcconn, kdcconn);

that way the connection gets torn down as soon as we return back to
the event loop.

Cheers, Tridge