need to re-evaluate enumerating users

Thu Nov 10 21:04:46 GMT 2005

On Thu, Nov 10, 2005 at 01:04:46PM -0600, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:
> Maybe but Kerberos/LDAP is working much better than
> RPC.  I'm testing against 2003 and 2000 domains.

In my tests the difference was whether we were authenticated at all vs coming
in anonymously. NTLMSSP session setup works against our own DC, but did not in
my test against a trusted one, here only Kerberos worked. RPC and LDAP made no
difference at all in terms of info I got out of the DC, except for the w2k3 bug
in querydispinfo.

Volker