Opportunities for Samba4 based CIFS proxies

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Thu Nov 3 13:02:43 GMT 2005

Andrew Bartlett wrote:>
> I was thinking of the horizontal stuff, were we map multiple servers
> into one tree.
> I know a lot of VC got sunk into this area in the last few years...

	I suspect acceleration has also been an attractive
	opportunity for investment.  I just recommended
	Riverbed to one of our customers.

--dave
--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest