[2.6 patch] let CIFS_EXPERIMENTAL depend on EXPERIMENTAL

Steven French sfrench at us.ibm.com
Wed Nov 2 19:45:05 GMT 2005

Adrian,
OK - I put it in the cifs-2.6.git tree on kernel.org so it will go with the
next merge to mainline (which probably will be within a week).   I need to
think through what other things should be configure options e.g.
CONFIG_CIFS_STATS vs. the much large CONFIG_CIFS_STATS2 etc.  (Novell and
NFS have more config options than CIFS, but I probably should add at least
one or two more).

Steve French
Senior Software Engineer
Linux Technology Center - IBM Austin
phone: 512-838-2294
email: sfrench at-sign us dot ibm dot com