PATCH - Add replacement sys_mkdir

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 14:53:46 GMT 2005

Hi,

--- Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at samba.org> wrote:
> Sorry for the long delay in replying. I like your new patch, but I'd
> rather put all these things in a win32/ directory. I'll write up a
> proposal once I'm done with all the docs stuff I'm currently working
> on.

I can create a new m4 script for the win32 port that we could stick in source/build/m4/win32.m4 or
something like that but I am afraid that #define for mkdir may be hard to relocate to another
place other than system/dir.h because of where mkdir is declared in the mingw and psdk headers. If
we have this new m4 script then I guess we can move my last few header and function checks. We
could also create a new header for inline function replacements such as
source/include/win32/port.h or something.

Thanks
Steven