Auth types for Samba4 SWAT

Simo Sorce idra at samba.org
Sat May 28 22:47:30 GMT 2005

On Sun, 2005-05-29 at 07:27 +1000, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> Tridge,
>
> While I agree that nice HTTP forms look prettier than HTTP
> authentication, particularly for the basic case, I'm concerned about
> your IRC comments (hi jra ;-) that HTTP authentication doesn't matter,
> because of our self-signed SSL certificate.

Self signed certificate is just an  help, you should really put in a
certificate from your own trusted CA ... because you have your own CA,
right ? :-)

Currently being able to explicitly choose the user you want to log in is
ok. Adding HTTP AUTH to our server is really trivial.

Once we will need it, we will do.

Simo.

Simo Sorce    -  idra at samba.org
Samba Team    -  http://www.samba.org