pthreads in configure

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Fri May 27 18:16:23 GMT 2005

  Solaris uses one of the related flags (-mt, I think) to tell
the compiler that it needs to use the thread-compatible errno
code.
  If you take it out, functions return -1, but errno is left zero
when returning from MT libraries, which May Be Bad (and is
bad in one known example).

--dave

--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest