svn commit: samba r7015 - in branches/SAMBA_4_0/swat/esptest: .

Vance Lankhaar vance at samba.org
Fri May 27 14:55:00 GMT 2005

On Fri, 2005-27-05 at 12:11 +0000, tridge at samba.org wrote:
> Author: tridge
> Date: 2005-05-27 12:11:48 +0000 (Fri, 27 May 2005)
> New Revision: 7015
>
> WebSVN: http://websvn.samba.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi?view=rev&root=samba&rev=7015
>
> Log:
> use a scripting trick to force images to be sent with http instead of https, which
> should make the server more responsive

Hi Tridge,

I haven't tested it to be sure, but I'm pretty sure this is going to
create a warning to the users that says something like "Some elements of
this page are insecure." or "This pages contains both secure and
non-secure items."

In Firefox, the default for security.warn_viewing_mixed is true - so I'm
sure many users will get a warning with this hack.

--
Cheers,
Vance Lankhaar