Thanks for the input on the kerberos discussion

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu May 26 09:09:25 GMT 2005

I know everybody around here just loves it when we stir up a lively
discussion on samba-technical, but I wanted to thank the list for their
input, and for the fact that many of you clearly read every message.  It
has been worth the time spent (for me at least) as I proceed to the
final stages of building and integrating our KDC.

I never knew so many people actually cared about Kerberos! :-)