notes on HOWTO-Collection

John H Terpstra jht at PrimaStasys.Com
Wed May 25 15:55:04 GMT 2005

On Wednesday 25 May 2005 06:47, Paul Kölle wrote:
> First, are documentation suggestions better discussed at the users ml?

Yes. But for now, you can just email me directly since I maintain this
documentation and I am currently working on pre-print preparations for the
second edition of this book.

> Now:
> Just rereading chapter 5 of the HOWTO-Collection (backup domain
> control). I'm refering to "Features and Benefits" second paragraph and
> would rephrase it as follows (for reasons see at the end of this message):

I will respond further to this within 2 weeks. Right now I am working on
getting the book "Samba-3 by Example" completed through copy edit.

Thank you for this suggestion and for the input.

Cheers,
John T.

--
John H Terpstra, CTO