[Samba] samba4 openldap

Caleb O'Connell caleb at mainehost.com
Mon May 23 15:50:38 GMT 2005

Is there a change however you can just choose a different datastore in the
config file though?  so you can choose to use the built in ldap or to just
use an openLDAP datastore.  The ldap scheme I imagine would stay the same,
just the database itself and the ldap program itself ldb samba4 is giong to
be using.  I was just curious for obvious reasons.