Additional settings in NT - how to set them in Samba 3

John H Terpstra jht at Samba.Org
Mon May 23 13:22:49 GMT 2005

On Sunday 22 May 2005 22:46, Wong Onn Chee wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> How can I enable the following specific user settings from NT  in Samba 3
>
>    1. Forcibly disconnect remote users when login hours expire
>    2. Hours during which allow/disallow access
>    3. Logon to : all workstations or a particular one
>    4. Account expiry date
>    5. Grant Dial In Permissions
>    6. Call Back Settings
>

> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards
> Onn Chee

As documented in the Samba-HOWTO-Collection.pdf, it is possible to set the
above with Samba-3 (requires passdb backed of either tdbsam or ldapsam)
using the SRVTOOLS.EXE (NT4 Domain User Manager).

- John T.
--
John H Terpstra
Samba-Team Member