rpcclient used to support Windows Scheduler?

Jason Haar Jason.Haar at trimble.co.nz
Sun May 22 21:28:37 GMT 2005

Hi there

I am looking for ways to "natively" kick off actions on Windows clients
from Unix. I Google'd around and discovered that rpcclient in samba-tng
(1999) supported a bunch more options than the current rpcclient does.
Things like adding jobs to the Scheduler, Eventlog listing, start/stop
services, etc.

Sounds brilliant :-) But they are not present in the current
incarnation. Are they still around via some other program now?

--
Cheers

Jason Haar
Phone: +64 3 9635 377 Fax: +64 3 9635 417