Bug 2663 update

Satwik Hebbar satwikh at calsoftinc.com
Thu May 12 11:37:19 GMT 2005

Yes, Derrell, this patch solves the problem. However, there is a tiny
error in the patch. In cli_getattrE, the function calls for a_time and
c_time are to make_unix_date2, whereas for m_time it is to make_unix_date,
which gives the wrong value for the modified time. If you change this to
make_unix_date2, as I did, you will find everything works fine. So, I
guess the patch does work.

Thanks,
Satwik.