Developing a VFS module [english checked and now better]

Julien Thomas omnikron at free.fr
Wed May 4 00:20:18 GMT 2005

omnikron wrote:

> Another solution should be to use "conn->connectpath" or
> "conn->origpath" for storing the service an which a user
> connect/disconnect.

Another solution could be the use of "conn->connectpath" or
"conn->origpath" to store the service on which a user connect/disconnect.

> But I think we can have to different shares with the same path, so
> this solution is not as better as using service real name.

But I think we can have two differents shares (ie services) with the
same path (ie on the server), so this solution is not as better as using
the real service name.

> If I use this, as you, how can I obtain service name from
> conn->connectpath or conn->origpath ? Is it possible ?

As you, Is it possible to obtain the real service name from