Samba 3 connect to openldap and mit kerberos

Jeff Block jblock at mrsc.ucsf.edu
Tue Mar 29 02:48:18 GMT 2005

I've added the lines to smb.conf
I've added the appropriate keys in the keytab file, but it isn't letting me
join.

I try:
# net ads join -Uadmin -Sservername
admin's password: ************

And I get:
[2005/03/28 18:30:13, 0] utils/net_ads.c:(191)
  ads_connect: No results returned

I don't see anything in the kerberos server logs, perhaps I need to turn
logging up.  Am I wrong in assuming that I need to run the ads join?  Do I
need to put LDAP entries in smb.conf?

Just for the record, I'm using samba 3.0.13

Thanks for the help!

Jeff