clilist

Derrell.Lipman at UnwiredUniverse.com Derrell.Lipman at UnwiredUniverse.com
Wed Mar 23 01:22:04 GMT 2005

Jeremy Allison <jra at samba.org> writes:

> How are you reproducing this ? I've been testing against a directory on W2k3
> and Samba and Win98 with 6000 file within it, and ensuring that a smbclient
> listing returns only 6000 files.

Win98.  I think what's happening is not too many files, but the same one file
replacing lots of others.  I've got a large number of the same file name.

I'm working on tracking it down.  Hopefully I'll be able to get you an answer
within the next hour or so.

Derrell