clilist

Derrell.Lipman at UnwiredUniverse.com Derrell.Lipman at UnwiredUniverse.com
Wed Mar 23 00:41:45 GMT 2005

Jeremy Allison <jra at samba.org> writes:

> On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 06:48:39PM -0500, Derrell.Lipman at UnwiredUniverse.com wrote:
>> Hi Jeremy,
>>
>> I see you've been making additional changes to clilist.c.  I haven't tested
>> extensively and I likely wont be able to test between now and Thursday, but
>> it seems to be returning way too many files now.  (My current version is
>> 5980)
>
> svn update again. I had that problem, I've just fixed it (about an hour ago).

The only new file I got with this "svn update" was libsmb/clidfs.c.  I'm now
updated to revision 5985.  I believe there's likely still a problem.

Unfortunately, I have some things going on tonight and tomorrow.  If I get a
few minutes, I'll try to get a packet capture and see what's going on.

Derrell