directory change notification patch

Mark Weaver mark-clist at npsl.co.uk
Tue Mar 22 14:04:47 GMT 2005

> This is something I was intending to get in for 3.0.12 but failed to make
> the cut. Due to the brown-paper-bag nature of 3.0.13 it won't be in that,
> but I'll put it very high on my list for 3.0.14.
>
> Sorry it's taken so long.

Sorry, I'm a bit confused now.  Does this mean that there is already a
patch that does the same thing?  I couldn't find anything, other than
the original that I based my changes off -- from Feb 2003 -- and
searching bugzilla for 'notify' didn't produce anything relevant.  I'm
not worried if there is (poking around in the code was a fun weekend
project :) but I am a bit mystified!

Thanks,

Mark