[patch] net time set && net time system on FreeBSD box with samba-3.0.11

Pavel Rochnyack rpv at muma.tusur.ru
Thu Mar 10 11:35:09 GMT 2005

Hello Andrew,

AB> You miss my point.  Now you need to test for #if defined(__FreeBSD__) ||
AB> defined(__OpenBSD__) etc.  That is why you need to either find a patch
AB> that always works, or have configure tests that 'just work' when a new
AB> platform is encountered.

Because of  "date" utility simplifity we have no possibility to test datetime format.
So we can`t make configure tests to test format string without modifying
system time, what can`t be good.
It looks like we have BSD standart and standart for other platforms.
So let`s decide to test only we have xBSD platform or no?
I think it will be enough ?

--
Best regards,
 Pavel                            mailto:rpv at muma.tusur.ru