Dynamic groups (was Samba and groups > 16)

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Tue Mar 8 14:01:42 GMT 2005

Volker Lendecke wrote:
> No, I'm not advocating NT ACLs. They can very quickly become an administrative
> nightmare. For an example of (IMHO) well-chosen ACL semantics I recommend
> looking at AFS.

	I agree: I'm a Multician, and the AFS team is one of the few
	that haven't done bad things to ACLs...

--dave
--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest