Dynamic groups (was Samba and groups > 16)

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Mon Mar 7 20:20:41 GMT 2005

  Hey, I just bought a couple of Mac books for a teacher, the
nay-sayers are a little ... dotty.

--dave

--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest