Samba and groups > 16

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Tue Mar 1 15:43:27 GMT 2005

  Solaris supports getgroups, and I see tests in ./testsuite/nsswitch/initgroups.c
which use it to find the number of groups so we can get them all,
but the code in source/lib/system_smbd.c finds the number of
groups, but then then uses initgroups() which has a hard limit!

  Am I reading this correctly ???

--dave

--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest