winbind sfu support

Wed Jun 29 18:20:18 GMT 2005

Hi, Günther!

Just skimmed over your 'winbind sfu support' patch. Looks goot from a first
glance.

One comment: In trunk I've added basic support for the unixinfo RPC
interface. This is not yet used right now, but it will hopefully sooner or
later. This is supposed to address the same issue, but as member of a samba
domain. With this in mind I don't entirely like your choice of the parameter
name. I'd prefer if this was extensible, like for example

winbind nss info = sfu unixinfo template

This does not necessarily need to be modularized, I don't see too many
modules. A simple hard-coded check whether any of those matches would be fine
I think. The default would obviously be

winbind nss info = template

Regards,

Volker