net rpc vampire performance

Don Watson dwwatson at us.ibm.com
Fri Jun 24 08:01:56 GMT 2005

Hi Stefan,

libxml-devel is not needed, only libxml2-devel (SLES9 installs 2.6.7-28.7)

Attempting to dump the output to stdout segfaults also.  My domain has over
5000 users; I wonder if this is causing the problem somehow.

Another question:  in rpc_vampire_internals, do you want the xml-specific code
to run if the user does not enter the "xml" parameter in the command line?

	Don

--
Don Watson