net rpc vampire performance

Stefan Gohmann gohmann at univention.de
Thu Jun 23 07:56:26 GMT 2005

Hi,

attached the xml patch against plain 3.0.14a.  Let me know if you want a diff
against 3.0.20pre1.

"net rpc vampire xml <xml filename> -S ..." write the vampired informations to
a xml file.

I think it might be easy to cretae a ldif file from this xml output.

Any comments?

Greetings
Stefan Gohmann

--
Stefan Gohmann     <gohmann at univention.de>       fon: +49 421 22 232- 0
Entwicklung        Linux for Your Business