RE: Problème de profile

Guus Leeuw jr. Guus-Leeuw at gmx.de
Tue Jun 21 10:48:28 GMT 2005

Could well be your Temporary Internet Files, or other stuff under Local
Settings.
Otherwise, do a du on the profile share and figure out whether there are any
big files/directories. If so, determine whether you can put that somewhere
else, and your problem is solved.
If not, please be more specific in terms of what you already tried to
investigate.

Guus