svn commit: samba r7475 - in branches/SAMBA_4_0/source/script/tests: .

Andrew Tridgell tridge at osdl.org
Sat Jun 11 23:36:09 GMT 2005

Andrew,

 > As I mentioned on the main list, we don't need to run this for all the
 > different auth types, which is probably the most effective way to reduce
 > the load.  I also have a patch pending to reduce one of the loops.

yep, I should have mentioned in my commit that I'd seen those
messages. If you solve it that way then that is fine and please
re-enable the test again. I needed to solve it immediately, as the
test was taking an enormous amount of time and we had just enabled
testing on all build farm machines. On a fast box it might have been
20 minutes or so. On a slow box it could well take hours.

Sorry for doing this without consulting with you. It just needed
fixing fast :)

Cheers, Tridge