aio_read template.

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Wed Jun 8 16:36:06 GMT 2005

Excellent point!  I'm about to put that logic into a (non-Samba)
program that uses a large copy-buffer, and could use a reduction
in latency.

--dave

--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest