Samba4 KDC progress

Matt Schwartz mschwartz at dcscorp.net
Sun Jun 5 17:09:07 GMT 2005

Some users will not have a setup as customized as the one listed below.
Why not include an option to allow smbd-served realms to contain service
principals only.  I know my needs would be severely hampered if all I
could have were only service principals.  Finally, what about users
wishing to go totally Micro$oft free:  that would necessitate an
smbd-served realm to host all types of principles.