[Samba] NT_STATUS_WRONG_PASSWORD with multiple concurrent connects from same IP Address.

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sun Jun 5 11:02:36 GMT 2005

On Fri, 2005-06-03 at 13:07 -0400, David Girard wrote:
> Andrew:
>
> RE: SPNEGO=NO to solve Multiple simultaneous connects
> from the same client system..
>
> We're finally getting around to implementing this
> parameter...we've discovered that it breaks connectivity
> with some of our Windows Xp clients...for some reason
> certain users are unable to authenticate from some of
> the Xp systems (the logs report NT_STATUS_NO_SUCH_USER).

Jeremy:  Did you make a start on this in any way?  We discussed some
details, but I don't think it went anywhere.

I started looking back at 3.0, and had forgotten how much it changed
(because in 4 I've been thinking this still looked very much like old
code :-).

If you haven't started on it, I'll try and take a stab at it...

Thanks,