Delivery reports about your e-mail (KMM23757873V21496L0KM)

Gurl - Newsletter gurlnews at gurl.com
Fri Jul 29 07:18:48 GMT 2005

Hi,
Thanks for writing in about the gURL newsletter!

You will receive announcements about new articles, features, exclusive contests and more!

If you would like to update your email address, this is how:
Go to this page and login:
http://www.gurl.com/auth/challenge?d=https://auth.gurl.com/registration/register/update&h=re&ba=1

Enter your new email address in these two fields - "email address" and "email address again please".  Then click on "go" at the bottom of the page.

You can change any aspect of your gURL profile at any time except for your birthdate and membername.

If you would like to unsubscribe, go here:
http://www.gurl.com/optin/unsubnews/0,,,00.html
Enter the email address you are receiving the newsletter at and click "unsubscribe me".

If we did not answer your question, make sure to write back to community at gURL.com and state clearly in the subject line what your problem is about.

Thanks!

the gURL staff

P.S. This is an auto-reply.

Original Message Follows:

The original message was received at Fri, 29 Jul 2005 15:13:04 +0800 from [50.65.69.165]

<gurlnews at gurl.com>

[ Attachment 1.2	Type: application/octet-stream]