svn commit: samba r8715 - in branches/SAMBA_4_0/source/dsdb/samdb: .

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Mon Jul 25 23:40:06 GMT 2005

Tim,

 > uint64_t foo = 1234;
 > printf("%llu\n", foo);
 >
 > the line:
 >
 > printf("%lu\n", foo);
 >
 > doesn't produce a warning.  i.e sizeof(long) == sizeof(long long).

btw, does this mean that sizeof(uint64_t) != sizeof(long long) ?

If that is the case then we might have more significant problems than
just printf warnings. I would not be surprised to find that quite a
bit of code breaks if long long is not 64 bits wide.

Would you mind running my sizeof.c from junkcode and posting the
results?

Cheers, Tridge