After DC Win2003 Svr cannot acces samba resorcess

Krzysztof Witczak krzysztof.witczak at jotkel.com
Mon Jul 18 16:37:07 GMT 2005

HI

Maybe somebody can help me or give me information where to find solution
for this problem:

Last saturday i've installed SP1 on DC with SBS 2003 controler

on monday nobody could access shares on smb - samba - fedora machine

net ads info returns valid infos
wbinfo -u and -g returns complated info

I' ve rm TDB files and again add samba computer to ADS - no problem

again all infos ok.

in samba logs I've such infos:

[date time] smdb/sesssetup.c reply_spnego_kerberos(175)

and
oft
[date time] smdb/sesssetup.c reply_spnego_kerberos(265)

Username xxxxx is not valid on this system

thx in advance

KW