svn commit: samba r8512 - in trunk/source: include smbd

Sat Jul 16 09:45:25 GMT 2005

On Sat, Jul 16, 2005 at 02:30:08AM -0700, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> It simplifies the logic but at a cost of merging two
> different actions (level2 break and kernel break) that
> happen to have the same code paths.

Hmmm. The code I left in still does distinguish between kernel induced breaks
and ones triggered by another open. I just could not tell why a message
between two smbds should carry information what kind of oplock the target smbd
had left in the share mode db. It should know better itself what kind of
oplock it currently holds.

Volker