net rpc vampire performance

Ingo Steuwer steuwer at univention.de
Fri Jul 15 12:37:42 GMT 2005

Am Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2005 17:35 schrieb Don Watson:
> Hi all,
>
> Attached is a small patch to the vampire ldif performance code which
> enables the user to indicate the starting uid and gid for the ldif file
> which is created.  The new command format is:

> -U Administrator%<passwd>
>
> <start uid> and <start gid> are optional. If you omit the start gid it
> defaults to 1000; if you omit both the start uid and start gid, they both
> default to 1000.

Hi

you may callme nasty but avoiding a complicated configuration was one of the
arguments for using a more general output than ldif.

We can provide sample-code for using the XML-Output of our patch soon if you
are interested.

Regards
Ingo Steuwer

--
Ingo Steuwer       steuwer at univention.de         fon: +49 421 22 232- 0
Entwicklung        Linux for Your Business