socket option

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Fri Jul 15 12:23:48 GMT 2005

  That message means the operating system didn't recognize
TCP_NODELAY.  What OS was being used, and how did you build
Samba (ie, what configure options, etc)?

--dave

--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest