Heimdal Futures

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sun Jul 10 02:56:32 GMT 2005

On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 11:37 +1000, Andrew Bartlett wrote:

> I need to think about this a bit more, but this makes sense.

So, as I see it, the main blocker on this would be build system issues:

Currently the Heimdal build induces a number of warnings, mostly
triggered not by flaws in the codebase, but by the way we build it.  We
also don't handle dependencies very well.

Now, perhaps getting the situation in the tree will help fix these
issues, but I just want to check that folks will be happy to put up with
a large pile of extra warnings being introduced into our largely
warning-free build.