Version 4 LDAP particulars?

Jim Hogan jimh at u.washington.edu
Mon Jan 31 16:54:42 GMT 2005

Andrew, Peter, All,

Many thanks for your responses on this subject.  I feel less chagrined
at having posed the question in samba-technical now, as the explanations
that ensued are quite informative and maybe they will help the next
"Jim" to wander through the archives with similar questions.

And, yes, now I have a pretty good sense of what course we'll take
(LDAP-ize Sambe 3.x while Samba 4 evolves).  Will follow this evolution
with great interest.

Thanks again!

Jim