svn commit: samba r5058 - branches/SAMBA_3_0/source/passdb trunk/source/passdb

Simo Sorce idra at samba.org
Sun Jan 30 12:30:40 GMT 2005

On Sun, 2005-01-30 at 12:44 +0100, Guenther Deschner wrote:

> I guess for smbpasswd we could use the username-map to have a mapping
> here. Again, returning first entry of admin users was not the right
> approach.

I agree that's not the best approach, but then I think we should require
the administrator of the system to provide a suitable mapping or fail.
If failure give strange effects then the admin will notice and finally
make the correct mapping (be it in username map or whatever).

Simo.

Simo Sorce    -  idra at samba.org
Samba Team    -  http://www.samba.org
Italian Site  -  http://samba.xsec.it