Become debt clear and still have good standing

jordan stone messina at pinoytonight.com
Fri Jan 28 14:34:05 GMT 2005

Educating yourself about how having debt no more legally is a vital first
step in your journey to having zero debt.

For the rest of the story about destroying debt, visit us here
http://r.1.genialitemperfection.com/e3/

Bankruptcy laws have changed.  Many former bankruptcy attorneys have gone
on to other legal arenas. This is not about bankruptcy. This has nothing to
do with "debt counseling" or reduction in your payment plans! Not about
consolidation or management of your card debts. This is about not making
payments right away and making them pay for lying to you. Learn how the
banks really work and how the entire money system has been rigged.  You’ll
be surprised and maybe a little upset! But we’ll help you turn it to your
advantage with easy to follow steps.

no thank you address on link above

Here I am, on a cannibal island, hundreds of miles from civilization, with
no way to get back, he reflected. The family will look for me every day, and
finally decide I've broken my neck
The Demon will call upon me when the week is up and won't find me at home;
so I'll miss the next three gifts.