Developer Documentation

Charles N Wyble charles at thewybles.com
Fri Jan 14 22:16:21 GMT 2005

Hello Everyone,

    I have been following the samba technical list for a while (few
months) now and have a suggestion. I see quite a few good tidbits every
couple days on various portions of the code and good solid discussion
quite  a bit on various samba aspects. I would like to propose
documenting these items.  It is a shame to have to read the archives and
pick out the gems. I enjoy doing it but then thats me :) I imagine most
people don't have the time or motivation to do that. I am more then
willing to help with the documentation and possibly lead the project.
One caveat ..... I am fairly new to samba and so may have a lot of
questions bout various aspects of it that I would want to explain in the
documentation.  If you can put up with my questions and comments I would
be happy to lead this project.

--
Charles N Wyble
Homepage: http://www.thewybles.com/~charles